[xsl] querystring parameters (II)

Subject: [xsl] querystring parameters (II)
From: Aniceto López <aniceto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:31:12 +0100
Bryan, you are right: xslt isn't a way to process http querystrings,
but why not if we are working for the web most fo the cases?

the reason? info going straight ahead where I need it
not the longest way "querystring to asp generating xml
containing the info to use in xslt"

maybe this is a stupid idea but sometimes solutions
come from this ones

thanks for your opinion anyway

Aniceto Lopez