RE: [xsl] Upper ASCII chars

Subject: RE: [xsl] Upper ASCII chars
From: Jay Burgess <jburgess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 12:00:01 -0600
You guys are making this issue bigger than I need it to be... :)

I'm simply testing that if a user enters a character in the range 128-255 as part of their data, that our software doesn't do anything weird to it. It's not relevant which codepage was in use when the data was entered, as we simply pass the binary value of the character through (or at least that's what the tests are supposed to validate). When the user enters 0x9B, etc., it'll be the character that they want it to be.

But thanks for the comments.

Jay