Re: [xsl] meta tag

Subject: Re: [xsl] meta tag
From: "Charly" <cohana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:49:55 -0800
The window doesn't pop and I have the following message error "popupWin is
not defined" .
I forgot to mention that it works fine on Netscape 4.7 (only), MSIE 5.0 (and
higher).
The problem occurs only on NS 6.1 and NS 6.2 .
But I already solved my problem, I just look at this out of curiosity .

Thanks for your help .