[xsl] the difference between xsl:variable and xsl:param

Subject: [xsl] the difference between xsl:variable and xsl:param
From: "林 子芯" <minikittygo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:44:05 +0000
Hi, can everyone tell me the difference between xml:param and xml:variable, i got pretty confused over the use of the two. Secondly, can anyone tell me how to pass a variable to an xsl (e.g. <xsl:template match=".//c="?variable"/> where as ?variable is pass down to the stylesheet through javascript. unfortunately i have no idea where to start over such script. can anyone tell whether this is possible and if so, can somebody give me a starting point over this.

Many thanks

Regards
Kit