Re: [xsl] document() to get root node of xml file???

Subject: Re: [xsl] document() to get root node of xml file???
From: "Joerg Heinicke" <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:25:37 +0100
<xsl:variable select="document('')"/> gives you the root node of the
stylesheet (the parent of <xsl:stylesheet>)

<xsl:variable select="document('data.xml')"/> gives you the root node of
data.xml.

<xsl:variable select="/"/> stores the root node of the xml file, you are
currently working on.

Regards,

Joerg