Re: [xsl] alternate row color in a table

Subject: Re: [xsl] alternate row color in a table
From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:14:39 +0100
I don't know your XSLT-code exactly, so that I can only recommend you the general way:

<xsl:attribute name="class">
    <xsl:choose>
        <xsl:when test="position() mod 2 = 1">class1</xsl:when>
        <xsl:otherwise>class2</xsl:otherwise>
    </xsl:choose>
</xsl:attribute>

Regards,

Joerg

Sébastien Tisserant wrote:
thanks for the answer

what do you mean by xslt script function? is the msxsl:script ?

i want to find a solution not using script function.

S.T.

jdgarrett@xxxxxxxxxx 02/14/02 12:51 >>>

rather than key off of position
call a xslt script function