Re: [xsl] creating sequence diagrams for stylesheets

Subject: Re: [xsl] creating sequence diagrams for stylesheets
From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:56:02 +0000
Hi Roland,

> So first question: Has anybody done this kind of documentation (I
> konow you did ;-) I just couldn't find the posts)

I've done HTML documentation of XSLT stylesheets - have a look at the
XSLTDoc application at http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/utilities/.
But from the code you've posted, yours is a bit different.

> second question: Is there any tool to create a graphical
> representaion of the XML tree (preferrably SVG)?

I don't know whether it was the kind of tree that you had in mind, but
there's a beautiful SVG tree tool called XML Grove available at:

  http://www.southard.net/demos/grove/

Cheers,

Jeni

---