Re: [xsl] Value-of, copy-of

Subject: Re: [xsl] Value-of, copy-of
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:21:16 -0800 (PST)
Wendell,
thanks for your patience. Here is a sample (attributes removed for
simplicity):

XML:
<SHOW>
<C1001>
<TITLE>I Picked a Daisy</TITLE> (ca. <UNITDATE>1960</UNITDATE>)
unproduced, lyrics by <PERSNAME>Alan Jay Lerner</PERSNAME>

<C1007>Note:  the collaboration between Rodgers and
<PERSNAME>Lerner</PERSNAME> was terminated, Lerner subsequently
completed the show with <PERSNAME>Burton Lane</PERSNAME> and it
became <TITLE>On a Clear Day You Can See Forever</TITLE>.</C1007>

<C1011>see  [Sketches for I Married an Angel]</C1011>
</C1001>
</SHOW>

I want this:

<TITLE>I Picked a Daisy</TITLE> (ca. <UNITDATE>1960</UNITDATE>)
unproduced, lyrics by <PERSNAME>Alan Jay Lerner</PERSNAME>

Thanks,
Mike F.