[xsl] How do i specify maxlenght and size for an input box????

Subject: [xsl] How do i specify maxlenght and size for an input box????
From: Suman.Sathyanarayan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 15:24:04 +0530
Hi ,

Please ignore the previous mail.
I am really sorry was incomplete, and i could figure out the solution.
Now another problem.

Please see the following snippet.
i am trying to display an input box.
The size does'nt appear
neither the maxlenght.

Can anyone say whats wrong???
Does it depend on the order or something in which i specify attributes??

          <input type="text">
          <xsl:attribute name="name">txtFaxofAddr</xsl:attribute>
          <xsl:attribute name="value"><xsl:value-of select
="value"></xsl:value-of></xsl:attribute>
          <xsl:attribute name="onBlur">'verifyText(this);'</xsl:attribute>
          <xsl:attribute name="maxlength">"3"</xsl:attribute>
          <xsl:attribute name="size">"3"</xsl:attribute>
          </input>

Regards,
Suman

-----------------------Disclaimer------------------------

The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those
of the Company. All liability is excluded to the extent
permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the
use of this medium to transmit information by or to
IT Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of
transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to
carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to
this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.