Re: [xsl] regarding the extension library

Subject: Re: [xsl] regarding the extension library
From: Greg Faron <gfaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:12:10 -0600
At 05:13 AM 5/14/2002, you wrote:
I have then formed my own utility class that returns the string in the uppercase( just for test purpose ). This Class is StrUtils which has a method called upperCase()that takes the String to be converted to the uppercase and returns String in uppercase.

This works fine too. My question is that in my Example, where is the instantiation being done?? I have not done anything like com.xyz.StrUtils.new()... so how is it working??
what is the theory behind the object instantiation when it comes to extension libraries??

You didn't show us the Java method source. Is it by any chance a "static" method?

Greg Faron Integre Technical Publishing Co.