[xsl] xlink implementation - html link choice

Subject: [xsl] xlink implementation - html link choice
From: ChivaBaba@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 05:45:52 EDT
Hi everybody,

I have an xml file containing tool-elements and release-elements as childs. Both of them can contain some docu elements which have an href-attribute that is holding an url.
The question is: does xlink-technology make it possible to bring the values of all these href-attributes together in one "link" (e.g. with a button) in an html-file, in a way that by clicking on this link (button) one can choose which of the several destinations one wants to join?????????

And if this is possible, which xml-editor and xsl-processor supports the xlink-technology??

I'll appreciate each answer and give many thanks to people helping me to solve this problem!!

kind regards,

Stefan