[xsl] Problem w/ call-template

Subject: [xsl] Problem w/ call-template
From: Kim <kimba_40@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 16:11:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I cannot figure out what is wrong w/ the following call-template.  Help!
The input XML file should have repetition of element:

<String>substring1,substring2,substring3,substring4,substring5</String>

This is a segment of the XSL file.  I'm trying call the template
"lastSubString" which recursively substring-after until the last substring.
The "string" contains at least 2 substrings and can be up tothe nth string.
The substring are seperated by a "," delimiter.  I need to get the last
substring in every string in the XML input file.

I got an error msg: Could not find template named: "lastSubString".  It is from
the "***" line.  What am I missing  here?  I checked the spelling; it is fine.

Thanks,

<xsl:template match="String">
	[...]
	***<xsl:call-template name="lastSubString">
		<xsl:with-param name="originalString" select="."/>
	</xsl:call-template>

<xsl:template name="lastSubString">
	<xsl:param name="originalString"/>
   	<xsl:choose>
      		<xsl:when test="contains($originalString,',')">
       			<xsl:call-template name="lastSubString">
                 		<xsl:with-param name="$originalString"
select="substring-after($originalString,',')"/>
             		</xsl:call-template>
         	</xsl:when>
   	  </xsl:choose>
   	  Last substring: <xsl:value-of select="$originalString"/>

=====
Kim