Re: [xsl] Date format

Subject: Re: [xsl] Date format
From: "gary cor" <stuff4gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:17:41 +0000
Akila,

I recommend you download http://www.marrowsoft.com/ for trial because inside the Xselerator 'samples\techniques\datesort\' folder there is a really excellent example for XSLT dates that will show you how do this and many more things with dates formats.

G.

PS

Check W3C link for extra info on formats
http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime