RE: [xsl] Extension Function to process all xml files in a folder

Subject: RE: [xsl] Extension Function to process all xml files in a folder
From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:59:41 +0200
>Does anyone know if any of the xslt processors have an extension to the

>document function to process all xml files in a specified directory.

Not a particularly good use-case for an extension function. You could
just generate an xml file describing your directory and then send this
document to your xsl-t, use the document() function to get the file
referred to by an element or attribute and so forth.
I can't give you the code for what I have that does this, as it's
proprietary(although trivial), however Chris Bayes at
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/utils/dirtoxml.xml has an
example application for jscript I believe, note the above url depends on
you having a browser capable of handling xml.
You could also send it in as a parameter if this was more to your taste.