Re: [xsl] jsp call

Subject: Re: [xsl] jsp call
From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 18:11:47 +0200
Of course you may not access the svg.jsp file directly. You have to access the jsp-ed version. If you can access the completely generated SVG-file from the browser via http://www.anywhere.com/svg.jsp, you have to write this as parameter for the document() function:

<xsl:copy-of select="document('http://www.anywhere.com/svg.jsp')"/>

XSLT is not able to do a jsp-transformation - or however it is called. It can only access the result of such one.

Regards,

Joerg

Charly wrote:
Thanks Joerg,
But it brings the jsp as a text, what I need is to execute the jsp and get
the output on my page .
any idea ?