RE: [xsl] HTML table structure

Subject: RE: [xsl] HTML table structure
From: sara.mitchell@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 14:30:54 -0400
I'm not sure I'm clear about the output you
want:
[snipped from Brad Miller July 03, 2002 9:51 AM]
> The structure of the XML doc is very similar to the table
> structure but I need to add a rowspan to the end result.
> Everytime I convert it it comes out as 3 rows instead of a
> cell on the left spanned across 2 rows on the right.

This sounds like you want the first cell to span down through
three rows, but the 2nd cell in all three rows are separate.

If that's true, then the HTML you are outputting doesn't
tell IE to do that. You need a rowspan attribute on the td
that is spanning rows.

So change the line:
 rowspan="3">

Sara