[xsl] Best Practices for inline elements

Subject: [xsl] Best Practices for inline elements
From: "Brad Miller" <Brad.Miller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:02:06 -0700
Can any one give me some advice on how to handle inline elements.

For example: bold, italics, underline and inline images.

I am formatting all of my XML docs to HTML and I really don't know how to handle the inline stuff.
I have items that need to be bold but are scattered through out the documents.

example:
<para>
</para>

All of my files have to be generated on the fly through IE.

So far I have not been able to find any examples of code like this. Is this just not done? Or is it just so simple I can't see it.

So far everything I have tried has either given me the inline elements formatted after the paragraph but never formatted "inline", or just nothing at all.

Thanks
Brad