Re: [xsl] Converting XSLT output to HTML document?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Converting XSLT output to HTML document?
From: "Mike Leahy" <mgleahy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:30:25 -0400
I'm not sure how this is done - perhaps I have missed something.  What I
have is a stylesheet, and XML files that refer to the stylesheet in the
header so that the XML file appears like an HTML document when viewed in a
browser (such as IE6 or NS6).  Since many browsers do not support XML/XSL,
it would be easier for me if I could get a static HTML document instead.

Mike