[xsl] Import HTML data into XSL output

Subject: [xsl] Import HTML data into XSL output
From: "abhishek srivastava" <abhishes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:06:52 +0530
Hello All,

I am using XSLT to generate HTML. In the XML document which I am trying to render there is a tag like <file name="foo.html" /> (here foo.html can also be foo.wml or foo.xhtml etc.)

Now I want to write a xsl:template will read the content of foo.html and put all the content in the html document which is being created.

note that the content of foo.html (or foo.wml) is not guaranteed to be wellformed. also the content of foo.html should not be escaped.

is there any way to import a html or wml file into the output.

regards,
Abhishek.