RE: [xsl] xslt spec - or condition

Subject: RE: [xsl] xslt spec - or condition
From: "Jason Macki" <jmacki@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:17:29 -0500
The template:

<xsl:template select="chapter|appendix">
</xsl:template>

Will match both chapter and appendix elements, so you're correct when
you read the select statement as "chapter or appendix".

This means that a call to <xsl:apply-templates /> will match *both*
chapter and appendix elements to the above template (that's what they
mean by "and").