[xsl] <xsl:if ... question

Subject: [xsl] <xsl:if ... question
From: Brian Hickey <brian_hickey1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 02:53:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all

Basically I want to test if the value of the
identifierref attribute in the item element, is equal
to the identifier attribute, in the resource element.
If so, then I want to take the value of the href
attribute from the resource element and use it to
create a link in my html document, along with the
content of the title element, which will be the name
of the link.

<organizations default="MANIFEST01_ORG1">
 <organization identifier="MANIFEST01_ORG1">
 <item identifier="MANIFEST01_ITEM1" isvisible="true">
  <title>Course Information</title>
 <item identifier="MANIFEST01_ITEM2"
identifierref="MANIFEST01_RESOURCE1" isvisible="1"
parameters="">
   </item>
</organization>
</organizations>

<resources>
  <resource identifier="MANIFEST01_RESOURCE1"
type="webcontent" href="Geo101_readings.doc">
    <file href="Geo101_readings.doc"/>
  </resource>
</resources>

I have made several attempts of solving this in XSL
but without any success. Any help would be
appreciated.

Rgds

Brian
E-mail: Brian_hickey1@xxxxxxxxx