RE: [xsl] has anybody used apache Batik 1.1.1 for parsing ur css?

Subject: RE: [xsl] has anybody used apache Batik 1.1.1 for parsing ur css?
From: "Sachidanandam E K" <sachidanandam.kumaraswamy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:49:55 +0530
Well, I dont know where you downloaded it from.

I found only 3 links for you here.

http://www.chemaxon.com/marvin/doc/changes.html
   In this i saw some examples.So try out.It might help you.

http://xml.apache.org/batik/
   This is the home page for batik i think soo.Had u been here.They have
lots of samples out here.Why dont you check around?.
   Examples are found in below link.
http://xml.apache.org/batik/#projectAndProductExamples

Cheers!!
Hope this would help