Re: [xsl] ANN: XSLT Tools and Resources Links Page Posted

Subject: Re: [xsl] ANN: XSLT Tools and Resources Links Page Posted
From: Chuck White <chuckwh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 07:07:43 -0700
> Which would have been nice to see in the article.
> I think that's a far better generalisation.

I wouldn't say it's a *better* generalization than:
"this is where the developers who created and currently maintain XSLT
hang out, and where the definitive answers for your questions lie"

But it's a worthwhile addition, which I've made.

I also deleted the flame remark, if only because it isn't an argument worthy
of my time. I would still maintain that pushing people with FAQs into
another direction is still a worthy part of the agenda.

Cheers,

Charles White
The Tumeric Partnership
http://www.tumeric.net