[xsl] java extension in xsl help..please

Subject: [xsl] java extension in xsl help..please
From: "Zoe Peng" <zoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 00:28:46 -0400
Hi,
I am trying to do the java extension in stylesheet to transform xml
document to wml document. When I use saxon6.4.1/jdk1.1.4 to transform
xml document, the transform engine performs ok. But, it is fail to open
wml file in Nokia or Up(WAP)simulator due to the illegal  attribute
name 'xmlns:FileReader' in tag 'wml'. WML DTD didn't allow this
attribute. What should I do to solve this problem?? Thanks.
--Zoe

--
The stylesheet

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl='http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform'
version='1.1'
    xmlns:FileReader="java:java.io.FileReader">
    <xsl:script language="java" implements-prefix="FileReader"
src="java:java.io.FileReader" />

    <xsl:output doctype-
system='http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml'/>

    <!-- start from here -->
    <xsl:template match="/">
        <wml>
            <template>
                <do type="prev" label="Back">
                    <prev />
                </do>
            </template>....
</wml>
</template>
</stylesheet>

--the wml file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE wml
  SYSTEM "http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml";>
<wml xmlns:FileReader="java:java.io.FileReader">
<card>...
</card>
</wml>