[xsl] element values don't display with value-of

Subject: [xsl] element values don't display with value-of
From: penfool@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 16:52:28 +0000
I'm having a problem getting element values to display.
Here is the XML structure:

articles
	article
		name /name
		description /description
		bodyblock
			summary /summary
			analysis /analysis
			sources
			     source /source
			     source /source
			     source /source
			/sources
		/bodyblock
	/article
/articles

When a bodyblock node is the current context, I call the
following template to show the sources:

<xsl:template name="list-sources">
<xsl:for-each select="sources/source">
	<xsl:value-of select="source" />  (value here)
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template

Since I get the correct number of "(value here)" lines
for each bodyblock in the results, the source elements
are obviously being parsed, but none of the source
values show up. Am I missing something obvious here? I
am doing the same thing for other nodes (article,
bodyblock)and those work fine.

I'm using Forte/JSP for development with SAX as the
parser.

Thanks,
Graham Tillotson