Re: [xsl] serialization question

Subject: Re: [xsl] serialization question
From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:11:18 +0200
Agnes Kielen wrote:

I''ve created a stylesheet for a html-page with Server Side Includes.
Statements like: #include file="ssi/header.ssi"
are transformed into: .

I tried my output file at the server and found some strange thing. When I
created the file with the server did not inclued
ssi-files, but when the transformation was done with there was no problem. My files were included was as expected.
Can anybody explain the reason for this.

I guess mime types may have something to do with it. Chances are your server is smart enough and is not trying to process ssi in xml documents. But if you are producing html pages with ssi why do you want to set xml output method?

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team