Re: [xsl] fo:table border

Subject: Re: [xsl] fo:table border
From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 16:11:51 +0100
Hello Satish,

why do you think or where do you know from, that some borders are thicker than others? A few weeks ago I thought I had the same problem while viewing the PDF in Linux Acrobat Reader 4.05. But the print out of the document looks absolutely ok.

Joerg

Satish Kumar.R- CTD, Chennai. wrote:
To output the table cell border I use
  <fo:table-cell border-width="0.1mm" boder-style="solid">
for all table cells.
Since table cell borders overlap, some border is thicker than others.

Why is that only few cell borders are thicker than others? Is there any
reason for this. Has someone come across with this? How could I show table
cell border with uniform thickness?

Regards,
Satish