RE: [xsl] variable declaration

Subject: RE: [xsl] variable declaration
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:47:51 -0700

Eh?  I'm not aware of any such restriction.  The variable is only in scope
within the for-each block, of course, and xsl:sort must appear before any
other child elements, but it is perfectly legal to use xsl:variable within
xsl:for-each.

b.

| brian martinez                              brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx |
| senior gui programmer                                  303.708.7248 |
| trip network, inc.                                 fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| http://www.cheaptickets.com/                   http://www.trip.com/ |