RE: [xsl] Selecting nested unique values, Muench approach not a good fit?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Selecting nested unique values, Muench approach not a good fit?
From: "Conal Tuohy" <conalt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:41:16 +1300
Chris - it seems to me the Muenchian approach will serve you well. You are
on the right track there. You could define a key like this:

<xsl:key
	name="chunk-seeds"
	match="seed"
	use="concat(ancestor::chunk/name,.)"
/>

..so that the index includes the seed and also the chunk's name. Then the
seeds inside different chunks would have a unique index and wouldn't
interfere with each other.

Warning! Untested! :-)

Con

<snip/>