Re: [xsl] PDF to XSL-FO

Subject: Re: [xsl] PDF to XSL-FO
From: Geoff Hankerson <ghank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:46:15 -0600
The closest thing I have found is using Adobe Illustrator to convert the pdf to SVG which could in turn be transformed into another kind of xml. It is messy though as you get a postscript-like description of the elements in the document

Noel Golding wrote:

One business problem would be to transform already existing pdf document to
xml.  FO could be the first step to getting it into an xml schema for the
organization.  I would benefit from such a tool.

Thanks
Noel