SV: [xsl] How to process the stylesheet on the client...

Subject: SV: [xsl] How to process the stylesheet on the client...
From: Tomas.Oberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:02:23 +0100
Hi Alan!

Thank you for the advice. I think I have solved the problem now. I can pass
a parameter (@stylesheet) to an asp-site, and with VBscript I then assign
the different stylesheets by using cmd.Properties("xsl") = @stylesheet on
the Command-object cmd. And also, I have changed the xml template below to:

<sql:query xmlns:sql='urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql'
client-side-xml="1">
  Exec sp_gettest @Test for xml explicit
</sql:query>

This way I get the xml-processing done by the web server instead of SQL
Server, i.e. it's on the web server that the transformation "rowset to xml"
is done. But I think this doesn't belong to xsl.

/Tomas