RE: [xsl] XSL-FO footnotes only on the last page

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL-FO footnotes only on the last page
From: "Lee, Insoo" <Insoo.Lee@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:01:37 -0500
More specifically,
I have following...

                <fo:page-sequence-master
                    master-name="chapter">
                                <fo:conditional-page-master-reference
                                        master-reference="firstpage"
                                        page-position="first" />
                                <fo:conditional-page-master-reference
                                        master-reference="anypage"
                                        page-position="any" />
                                <fo:conditional-page-master-reference
                                        master-reference="lastpage"
                                        page-position="last" />
                </fo:page-sequence-master>

  It correctly recognizes the first page, but from there on, it uses
'anypage' simple-page-master for all following pages.   It almost seems like
page-position="any" is not recognizing the last page....

  I try to switch the order so that I have -

                                <fo:conditional-page-master-reference
                                        master-reference="firstpage"
                                        page-position="first" />
                                <fo:conditional-page-master-reference
                                        master-reference="lastpage"
                                        page-position="last" />
                                <fo:conditional-page-master-reference
                                        master-reference="anypage"
                                        page-position="any" />

   Then, from the second page, it's using 'lastpage' simple-page-master for
all following pages....

  What am I doing wrong?
  Thanks