Re: [xsl] N : M transformation

Subject: Re: [xsl] N : M transformation
From: Harry Ohlsen <harryo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:54:43 +1100
S Woodside wrote:
errr.... the exslt site does list the processor support at the bottom of each page ...

I can see I'm going to get a reputation for asking silly questions, if I'm not careful :-).

I'm *very* new to XSL and didn't know anything about EXSL until I saw that post. Even then, I didn't notice that it was exsl:document and not just xsl:document.

In my head, I was thinking it was xsl:document and that if one processor didn't support it, I figured there must be others that didn't, either.

I'll try to read more carefully from now on, I promise!

Harry O.