RE: [xsl] PHP included as a PI?

Subject: RE: [xsl] PHP included as a PI?
From: "Dion Houston" <dionh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:37:32 -0800
AH!  Yes it does... in other words, you don't want to just load it up,
but actually evaluate it as well.

Well, something to try would be sticking it on your web server and using
the document() function to load it.  At least with our products we use
an HTTP GET to fetch documents with URI's beginning with http: etc.

I'm thinking something like:

<xsl:apply-templates
select="document('http://myServer/mydocument.php')"/>