RE: [xsl] Problems copying elements recursively.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problems copying elements recursively.
From: Imrran Wahid <devguy2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:42:41 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Tom. I am sorry I was not very clear in the
question. It is true that I am trying to display the
angle brackets, etc. Here is what i am doing: I am
transforming the nodetree into a table to display as
html. However, I am also trying to show the raw xml
for a particular node and all its decendants. The
problem is that the templates i am using does not
traverse the tree recursively. it only shows the node
and its immediate children...maybe my xpath statement
is incorrect.