RE: [xsl] How to implement an array

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to implement an array
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:42:30 -0500
Do I understand that you have an element which will contain child elements, each of which you wish to use as the heading values for a table?

If that is right, is it also correct that you will have one or more instances of the parent element, but that the child elements are optional? That is to say that all possible child elements will not necessarily appear in all instances of the parent element.

If these things are true, then we have two problems to solve:
1) collect all possible values for column names
2) construct a table with one column for each column name

Is this correct?
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email