Re: [xsl] xsl:sort / xalan-c++ sorting international?

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:sort / xalan-c++ sorting international?
From: Ted Stresen-Reuter <tedmasterweb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:12:57 -0600
Hi,

I just bought the O'Reilly XSLT Cookbook by Sal Mangano and he presents a solution for converting non-ASCII characters into their language-specific upper case versions (including "eszett"). You might find the technique useful when trying to solve this particular problem as well. I'd reprint it here, but I do believe that would be a copyright violation (and I really like the book so i don't want to piss off the author!)

You can check it out here: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/xsltckbk

Good luck,

Ted Stresen-Reuter