[xsl] substring-before<tab/> substring-after<tab/>

Subject: [xsl] substring-before<tab/> substring-after<tab/>
From: Deb Berkson <dberkson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:15:50 -0800
Hi!
I am trying to get the text before and after the <tab/> demarcation in order to insert the strings into separate fields in a table.

<!-- using xsl:copy-of --> <para>

I can't think of a way to get the information separated... when I output the xsl:value-of the same node I get:

<para>ProviderThe name of the provider to use for the connection.</para>

I looked on the FAQs and archives but I didn't quite know how to word this query.

Thank you in advance!

Deb Berkson