RE: [xsl] Partial XSLT on grandchildren only?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Partial XSLT on grandchildren only?
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 10:19:03 -0000
I think the best solution to this is a SAX filter that starts a new
document for each "grandchild" node, and calls the XSLT processor to
transform this document.

If you don't want to write any Java code, you can achieve the same
effect using Saxon's saxon:preview extension.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx