RE: [xsl] OMR Mark for folding machine

Subject: RE: [xsl] OMR Mark for folding machine
From: "Rakesh" <rakesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:11:01 +0530
I am running FOP for various outputs. Currently i have Windows 2000 with 1GB
RAM with P||| processor and Linux available.

Can u please suggest me what would be the optimal h/w requirement to get the
best performance to process 100mb of XML data.

Thanks Gurues here.
Regards.
Rakesh d.
Lifetree (India)