RE: [xsl] Embedding XSL in JavaScript

Subject: RE: [xsl] Embedding XSL in JavaScript
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:41:47 -0700

Ah, I understand now.  Unfortunately I don't have any experience using MSXML
for scripting.  By "embedding XSL in JavaScript" I thought of initializing
JavaScript functions in a stylesheet, using XSLT to supply values from the
XML source.  I do this all the time, but I don't think it's what you're
looking for.  However it appears someone else has stepped up to the plate,
which is why this list is invaluable.  ;-)

cheers,
b.

| brian martinez                              brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.708.7248 |
| trip network, inc.                                 fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| http://www.cheaptickets.com/                   http://www.trip.com/ |