[xsl] XSL Question.

Subject: [xsl] XSL Question.
From: "Patel, Viral" <viral.patel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:20:29 -0500
I am new to XSL and I have few questions.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Here is the question that I have:

I have an XML file that holds 100 records.  I only want to display 10 at a
time.  So I would display the first 10 and then provide links (11-20,
21-30,31-40,41-50, ...91-100) on the page.  So lets say the user clicks on
41-50 then I want to take them directly to those records.  I have no key
fields or any other fields that will hold the numbering in the XML file.
Also something to keep in mind would that the file holds 100 records for now
but it could change at anytime.

Any ideas/suggestions?  Please help.

Thanks

V. Patel