Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 Implementations

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 Implementations
From: "Steve Muench" <Steve.Muench@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:09:01 +0200
Beta as in, "you may encounter bugs in the XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0
             new functionality. Please help us produce the highest quality
             product release by reporting them."

The release notes describe any features that aren't implemented.

Steve Muench - Developer, Product Mgr, Java/XML Evangelist, Author
Simplify J2EE Development with the Oracle BC4J Framework
http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/htdocs/j2ee_bc4j.html
Dive into BC4J at http://radio.weblogs.com/0118231/
Struts/BC4J Toy Store Demo http://www.geocities.com/smuench/bc4jtoystore
Building Oracle XML Apps, http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp