AW: [xsl] WG: frames?

Subject: AW: [xsl] WG: frames?
From: "Anton Wardaschko (PA)" <anton.wardaschko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:54:40 +0200
Hi!

> 2. This framset-template must be automatically chunked, how
> can i chunk my own templates in separate files?

Don't. Its a nightmare for docbook.

Oh. :-(

  Take a look at the code :-)

If you mean the code of the chunk-stylesheet, so i tried to ask in this list for help after i look at this and my attempts to do it fails...

Either try website, which can be used with frames,
or start from scratch, or don't use docbook.

I have to use the docbook. In the last few weeks i port the old word documentation to the docbook and then customize the Stylesheets for print with FOP and now i try to get acceptable documentation as html. So it is already too much time invested in this affair i can't say, that we schould use somithing other than docbook...

That is (IMO) too much customisation to make good use
of what is available in docbook.

It would be nice, if you can give me the tipps in which way i can start this customization or another ressources, where somebody already done something like this.

best wishes
Anton