Re: [xsl] How to specify output file extension in SAXON.

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to specify output file extension in SAXON.
From: Matthew Zimmerman <mz34@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:18:11 -0400
Thanks Michael!

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 04:32 PM, Michael Kay wrote:

The Saxon command line is not a programming language: it is intended for
ad-hoc one time transformations, not for programming production
applications. You need to write your own Java application that drives
Saxon using the JAXP API. You could start with the code that implements
the Saxon command line (Transform.java) if you want a quick way to get
started.

Or if you don't want to write Java, you can script transformations using
ant. I haven't tried it though.

Michael Kay