Re: [xsl] Catalogs with Saxon

Subject: Re: [xsl] Catalogs with Saxon
From: "chris.danx" <chris.danx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:43:06 +0200
chris.danx wrote:
Hi,

I'm having a spot of bother with Catalogs and Saxon. Can anyone help? The problem is that it doesn't seem to be picking up CatalogManager.properties and isn't looking for the dtds locally. Well I think that's the problem. There is no output signalling failure from resolver, no matter where the catalog path points to or whether the locations of the local DTDs are correctly specified or not. Saxon gives the same output regardless.

Bangs head on desk and screams...

Turns out I was diverting the input via '>' and it was dumping errors to the file. Changed it to -o and they all appeared!

:'(

I knew it worked last time...

Sorry,
Chris