Re: [xsl] Integrating barcode in xsl:fo

Subject: Re: [xsl] Integrating barcode in xsl:fo
From: Abhijit Junnare <mavlaabhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:19:24 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Mike. I think using the fonts would work for
me. I tried using fo:table and then using alternate
black adn white backgroud for the cells and specifying
different cell widhts for each cell but it gets little
cumbersome. I am not yet sure what kind of bar code we
will be using for our project. But this Font thing is
really cool :)
Abhi