[xsl] Re: Re: Generate key with further restriction

Subject: [xsl] Re: Re: Generate key with further restriction
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:29:22 +0200
"Tim Müller-Seydlitz" <tms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:3F5DF25B.4040500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi,
> I made an error in my initial question.
> Actually I want to generate keys in the following way:
>
> Select the content of the attributes with the name 'type' or 'base', but
> not those where the content begins with xs.
> <xsl:key name="usedTypes" match="@*[name() = 'type' and
> not(starts-with(.,'xs:'))]" use="." />

Why didn't you read and try to understand my reply to your first message?

   "@*[name() = 'type' and  not(starts-with(.,'xs:'))]

is equivalent (will match the same nodes as) to

  @type

Do you make any difference between name() and local-name() ?

Shall I copy and paste the reply I already sent?

What is the use of your asking questions and receiving answers if you then
ask the same questions again?

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.