SOLVED Re: [xsl] Building a html menu using in page links

Subject: SOLVED Re: [xsl] Building a html menu using in page links
From: ausec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:35:27 -0600 (MDT)
Thank you all, generate-id() was indeed the magic I was looking for.

I used it like this in the title section:

<xsl:variable name="page_link_id">
  <xsl:value-of select="generate-id()" />
</xsl:variable>
<a name="{$page_link_id}"><h2><xsl:value-of select="title"/></h2></a>

And like this in the menu section:

<xsl:variable name="page_link_id">
  <xsl:value-of select="generate-id()" />
</xsl:variable>