[xsl] XMLFilter in a URIResolver

Subject: [xsl] XMLFilter in a URIResolver
From: "Andrew Welch" <AWelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:12:44 +0100
Hi all,

I want to incorporate an XMLFilter into my uri resolver, so that any xml
referenced by the uri resolver goes through the XMLFilter.

In my URIResolver I currently have:

if (foundHref.endsWith(".xml")) {
  return new StreamSource(is, u.toString());
}

where 'is' is the xml InputStream and 'u' is the uri.  This returns an
unmodified xml.

What I would like to do is return the result of the xml having gone
through my XMLFilter.  Im struggling to find the objects involved, as
there is no transformation going on (which is what Im used to).

How can I incorporate my XMLFilter into the return statement?

Thanks for any help

cheers
andrew